What woman wouldn’t want natural kissable soft lips? And what man wouldn’t want his woman to have them?!
More than likely the ingredients that you need to have naturally soft kissable lips are probably in your kitchen. If they aren’t, you can purchase these items for under $10 at your local grocery store! Mixing your own lip exfoliant is easy and can make a big difference on the texture of your lips.
- A small bowl + spoon
- 1 Teaspoon of Brown Sugar (or white)
- 2-3 Drops of Olive oil
- A wash cloth
1. 1 teaspoon of brown sugar (if you don’t have brown sugar at home, it’s OK! use white sugar instead )
2. 2-3 drops of olive oil
3. Combine the brown sugar and olive oil until you see it becomes gritty, like a paste
4. Apply the brown sugar and olive oil mixture to you lips and massage gently for 2 minutes
5. Wet your wash cloth with warm water to help remove the lip scrub from your lips
*At this stage, you will see that your lips are now nice and smooth*
6. Apply your favorite lip balm so that your lips continue to stay moisturized