It’s time to get those feet summer sandal ready! And sometimes going to the spa or nail salon can be a bit pricey! You can get your feet summer sandal ready with a few times that I’m sure you may already have in your home.
Believe it or not Listerine and vinegar is good to get your feet summer ready! It also helps if you have a problem with foot odor, foot fungus or dead skin. Here’s the formula for the Listerine foot soak!
1 bottle original Listerine or any suitable knock off mouthwash (I recommend using the yellow/gold color if you are light complexion)
1 bottle white vinegar
A clean tub or bowl for soaking the feet
Callus file or pumice stone
Orange wood sticks for pushing back cuticles
Nail clippers and file
Rich foot cream
- Soak your feet in equal parts Listerine and white vinegar for 15-30 minutes.
- One at a time remove your feet and give them a medium pressure vigorous rub down with the callus file or pumice stone. You can apply harder pressure in areas that have more dry spots or dead skin.
- Put your feet back in the soak to rinse off the rest of the sloughed off skin.
- Remove your feet and lightly dry your feet
- Apply a rich lotion or foot cream.
- Push back your cuticles & polish!
*** Warning! If you leave your feet in too long your skin will turn the color of your Listerine. Simply wash your feet good with soap and water and soak them less time next time! ***